Transparency notification FMR LLC.
Brussels (Belgium), 2 February 2022 – 20:00 (CET) – regulated information
1. Summary of the notification
Pursuant to Article 14 of the law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of large shareholdings, UCB SA/NV announces that it has received a transparency notification from FMR LLC. (having its registered office at 245 Summer Street, Boston, Massachusetts, 02210, U.S.A.), on 31 January 2022.
FMR LLC., has notified that, following a disposal of UCB shares with voting rights by its affiliates, its shareholding in UCB SA has decreased and it has crossed downwards the 5% threshold, on 27 January 2022.
On 27 January 2022, FMR LLC. (taking into account the holding of its affiliates) owned 9 690 661 UCB shares with voting rights, representing 4.98% of the total number of shares issued by the company (194 505 658), versus 5% (9 728 407 UCB shares) in the previous notification.
2. Content of the notification
- Reason for the notification: Acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights.
- Notification by: A parent undertaking or a controlling person.
- Persons subject to the notification requirement:
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: 27 January 2022.
- Threshold crossed (in %): 5%.
- Denominator: 194 505 658.
- Notified details:
- Chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held:
3. Further information
This press release and the detailed transparency notification are available on UCB SA/NV’s website via the following link.
An updated overview of the UCB SA/NV large shareholdings will be available on UCB SA/NV’s website via the following link.
For further information, UCB:
Investor Relations, UCB
T +32.2.559.94.14 firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Relations, UCB
UCB, Brussels, Belgium (www.ucb.com) is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With approximately 8 400 people in nearly 40 countries, the company generated revenue of € 5.3 billion in 2020. UCB is listed on Euronext Brussels (symbol: UCB). Follow us on Twitter: @UCB_news
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information from UCB