Shareholders meeting 2017
Annual general shareholders’ meeting
27 April 2017
|Convening notice (including agenda/
|UCB Group -
2016 annual report
|UCB SA/NV -
2016 statutory annual accounts
|UCB SA/NV -
UCB SA/NV -
At the day of publication of the convening notice, UCB SA/NV has a total of 194 505 658 shares outstanding, of whom 187 858 739 are entitled to vote.
To be elected:
Viviane Monges is a Senior Global Finance Executive who had a diverse and international career mostly in the Pharmaceutical industry.
Viviane started her career in Venezuela with Renault and in Hong Kong with the French News Agency where she was Finance Head for Asia Pacific. She focused then her career in the Pharmaceutical industry, joining Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in 1997 where she held several leadership roles, including CFO for Europe Region and CFO of the Global Pharma business unit. During that time she participated in the geographic expansion in Europe as well as the launch of several key products such as Effexor, Enbrel and Tazocin.
From 2006 to 2010, Viviane was with Novartis OTC, as Europe CFO, then as Global Division CFO. In 2010, she joined Galderma, a Specialty Multinational Dermatology Company, later acquired by Nestlé. As Group CFO she contributed to a fast growth several significant major acquisitions. She is currently CFO of the Nestlé Business Excellence Division at Nestlé, which has responsibility for all Group Shared Services, driving a major Transformation project for the Group, focused on Business Solutions, Processes and Efficiency.
Viviane graduated from Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris.
She is member of the Strategic Board of Neomedlight. She is French, lives in Lausanne with her husband Mathieu and has a great family of 5 children.
Aiming for Societal Impact through Maximizing the Potential of Leaders
- Roch Doliveux is Chairman of the GLG Healthcare Institute, New York (US) since July 2015.
- He is Vice-Chairman of the Board of the Pierre Fabre Group (Dermo-Cosmetics, France) and a member of the Board of Stryker Corporation (MedTech, US).
- Since October 2014 he chairs the Board of the Vlerick Business School, a top-100 business school in the world based in Belgium.
- Since 2009, he chairs the Caring Entrepreneurship Fund (King Baudouin Foundation), a philanthropic initiative which he created in 2008 and which supports entrepreneurship in health and wellness.
- Roch was a member of the Board of Directors of UCB from 2003 to 2014 and remains as an Advisor to the Board and the CEO. Up until his CEO retirement, he was Vice-President of the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Association (EFPIA), Board and Chairman of the Board of the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) which is the largest healthcare public-private partnership in the world.
- Roch Doliveux is a Veterinary Surgeon and has an MBA from INSEAD.
Roch Doliveux has been UCB’s Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Executive Committee for ten years until 31 December 2014. Under his CEO tenure at UCB, Roch Doliveux transformed the company from a diversified chemical group to a focused global biopharmaceutical leader. Despite two waves of major patent expiries, he tripled market cap and made UCB a fast growing mid-cap biotech with the second most productive late stage pipeline of the biopharmaceutical industry. With worldwide employee engagement reaching industry top decile for three years in a row, UCB was awarded “Best Company to Work For” in the UK where UCB holds its global discovery research. Roch built a well-recognized leadership team including his successor, Jean-Christophe Tellier, to whom he delegated the Chair of the Executive Committee as of March 1, 2014. He handed over his CEO responsibility on January 1st, 2015 to ensure leadership continuity as UCB prepares the next wave of new product launches.
Roch Doliveux was awarded the Doctor Honoris Causa degree of the University of Liège (Belgium) in October 2011 and was bestowed the title of Commander of the Order of the Crown by the Belgian Government in November 2012.
Shareholders' meeting archives
Please send your questions to email@example.com