1. Summary of the notification
Pursuant to Article 14 of the law of 2 May 2007 on the disclosure of large shareholdings, UCB SA/NV announces that it has received a transparency notification dated 25 January 2018 from Financière de Tubize SA (having its registered offices at Allée de la Recherche 60, 1070 Brussels, Belgium).
Financière de Tubize SA has informed UCB SA/NV that it received confirmation of the termination of the agreement to act in concert with Schwarz Vermögensverwaltung GmbH & Co KG on 19 January 2018.
Following such termination, the stake of Financière de Tubize SA in UCB remains unchanged: it owns 68 076 981 UCB shares with voting rights, representing 35.00% of the total number of shares issued by the company (194 505 658).
2. Content of the notification
The transparency notification dated 25 January 2018 includes the following information:
- Reason for the notification: Termination of an agreement to act in concert.
- Notification by: A person that notifies alone.
- Person subject to the notification requirement: Financière de Tubize SA, Allée de la Recherche 60, 1070 Brussels, Belgium.
- Denominator: 194 505 658.
- Notified details:
- Additional information: The company has received confirmation of the termination of the agreement to act in concert, on 19 January 2018.
3. Further information
This press release and the detailed transparency notification are available on UCB SA/NV’s website via the following link.
An updated overview of the UCB SA/NV large shareholdings will be available on UCB SA/NV’s website via the following link.
Antje Witte, Investor Relations, UCB
T +32.2.559.94.14 firstname.lastname@example.org
Isabelle Ghellynck, Investor Relations, UCB
UCB, Brussels, Belgium (www.ucb.com) is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative medicines and solutions to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases of the immune system or of the central nervous system. With more than 7 500 people in approximately 40 countries, the company generated revenue of € 4.2 billion in 2016. UCB is listed on Euronext Brussels (symbol: UCB). Follow us on Twitter: @UCB_news
Stay up-to-date on the latest news and information from UCB